Pin Hole Cameras Started

Right! It is almost the end of the Recreate project. The day light lasts much longer than it was in December so it is time to start the pin hole photography. I bought 3 pin hole cameras to the Hulme Adventure Playground. One of the cameras are made of cardboard and paper that was showed in the previous blog already. Other two are made of black film canisters.


This is a very simple method to make a pin hole camera. I learnt this from a fine art girl when I was developing my photos and she was experimenting her canister pin hole cameras in the wet darkroom. You only need to make a pin hole in the middle of the canister, use a piece of black tape to cover the hole, place a piece of photographic paper into the canister in the dark and then it is ready for exposure.

These two boys were very interested in what I was doing. I told them those were cameras and I let them choose the scene for me. And I managed the timing them. When time was up, I asked them to bring the pin hole cameras back to me.

I haven't got the images because I need to develop them. Now, those exposed photographic papers are kept in the pin hole cameras. I are really looking forward to the result.


Funniest picture of the day, ice-cream!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment