Long exposure

These two stunning images are done by Wu Chi-Tsung's. Link to Chinese Art Centre blog.


The following images are other experiment of long exposure that I learnt from the Taiwan artist Wu Chi-Tsung. I set my camera on the tripod and took the long exposure shot of my desk. I always think there are so many interesting on my desk, so it is good to be use for some photos. I used the LED light on my mobile and a torch to illuminate the desk during the exposure.


After taking a few images, I chose the images in above and combined them to a piece.


On the day, I also did some on film. One of the images was posted on the previous blog of Canon 1000fn with Kodak UltraMax 200.

The resolution of this film is definitely not as high as my digital cameras but it has its advantages. Digital cameras are not supposed to do long exposure, because too many long exposure shots are not good for the sensors. If using films, there are no problem at all. You can expose for as long as you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment