Sony Nex 5


During the new year party at my friends' apartment, one of my friends surprisingly has a Sony Nex-5 camerra which I have wanted to have one for a long time. I didn't buy because I was not sure how good this camera was. Until the day of the party, I tried my friend's Nex-5...Oh!No! It was amazing. I searched for its UK price on internet immediately...Oh my god! VAT free. And then I brought this camera.

The sensor of this camera is a APS-C CMOS sensor. This kind of sensor have been well used on nowadays DSLRs. Therefore, this little camera could produce high quality images as a DSLR.

In term of image quality, it is impossible to compare with my Canon 5d Mark II which has a full frame CMOS sensor, but the Nex-5 is much smaller, lighter and more portable than my 5d2. I don't want to carry a massive camera everyday, so this Nex-5 will be next to me at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment