Nikon F3 with Agfa 100

In film photography, you have to use different films to get different effect. This time, I tried a roll of Agfa 100 negative. It obviously is a low sensitivity film which produces smoother images and less noise than high sensitivity films. However, this film is not good to be used in a low light situation because of its low sensitivity. Surprisingly, I took a lot of indoor shot with this film.

I finished this film quite quickly as I just wanted to test it.

This image was taken with a Tokina 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 lens. This lens is kinda useless. I really should not buy this lens although it is only for £15.

Nikon 50mm f/2, in this image, you can see how smooth the Agfa 100 is.

A back light shot.

Kids in Adventure Playground during the Recreate project.


Students protect.

Runa's toy soldiers.


This picture was taken when I was working for a art auction held by Chinese Art Centre.

I don't think this test that could shows the performance of the Agfa 100 because many photos were taken in a low light situation. I will do another when the day is more sun light.


No comments:

Post a Comment