Paper Sculpture

I am getting involved with the Chorlton Green Festival with my classmates on 15th April. What I am going to do in the festival is to display an artwork. The artwork will be a paper sculpture that will represent the development of human's cities.

I am experimenting at the moment and I have found some problem during the experiment.

The way I used to make every form is like the image in above. I cut out the paper and make the shape first and then I attached covers on it.

The covers didn't mount very tightly so I made a hole on one of them and I could put my finger in to made it tight. That side will be attached on the on papers so that whole is not a matter.


Another thing that is annoying me seriously is the thing, these things, the bottoms of these things are not flat. Once the bottom is not flat, that form is not going to be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment