Nikon FE2 with Agfa 100

I didn't get a good result when last time I used Agfa 100 on Nikon F3 because there was not so much sun light during the winter. In this spring time, it is time to try this film again.

I used the Agfa 100 on my Nikon FE2 this time and I spent most of the films in the country park near my house.

Agfa 100

Kodak UltraMax 200

I like the moss on this wood so I took two photos of the scene with two different cameras. I was go to compare the resolution of these two films but I forgot to use the same setting to scan these two films. However, it doesn't really matter. I use film because I enjoy the feeling when taking every shot. If I need high resolution images, I would go for digital.









I was so surprised that I captured this dog clearly on its eye because it was moving and I was using a manual camera. Unfortunately, this was the last frame of the film. I chopped this image when I was developing the film in the darkroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment