Canon EOS 30V with Fuji Color C200

This time, I used a roll of Fuji Color C200 on Canon EOS 30V auto film camera. I am pretty happy with the result because I have got a lot colourful, beautiful and interesting images.

The film was free from Jessops. When you develop a roll of film in Jessops, the will give you a roll of Fuji Colour C200 for free. I thought this was a cheap film, but in the following images, I can't tell you what the difference is between Fuji Color and Fuji Superia which is more expensive.

I didn't plan to use any automatic film cameras because if I need automatic mode to increase the photo shooting average, I would prefer digital camera. However, until I finished the first roll of film on Canon EOS 1000fn, I found there are still something digital cannot give me but films can. I can't thell you what that is because it is quite psychological yet physical. If you love to use film, you will understand what I am saying.

Canon EOS 30V is a semi-pro automatic film camera produced in 2004. I use it to replace the Canon EOS 1000fn, one of the reasons is that it has dual control dials which allow me to change settings faster. Another reason is the outlook of this camera is the best in the series of Canon EOS film cameras.



In this series of photographs, most images was taken in the country park near my house and Liverpool. And lenses I used were the Canon 17-40mm f4L USM and Canon 70-200 F4L USM.

With a CPL filter, the sky becomes so blue.

I was mainly to capture the reflections on the river. This image was taken with the 70-200mm lens without CPL filters, so you can see the difference.

The tracking focusing system is very good for capturing moving object.






The rest of photos were taken in Liverpool. Only the 17-40mm lens with a CPL filter was mounted on the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment