Researching for Breakdancing Animation

Recently, I had been researching some world class bboys' dancing videos as a reference for me to do a breakdancing animation which will be displayed in the 2nd Year Interactive Arts' exhibition. There are a lot of great bboys' videos on youtube but they were not taken in the same angle. I needed them in the similar angle because I needed to draw the animation from those videos. I needed to combine those videos to one videos but the bboys in every clip must be dancing in the similar angle. I had been working on this with the Adode Premiere Pro CS3 for a not time and I have finally done it. I can start to made my animation now.

The video will be used on Photoshop and I will draw a animation frame in every 4 frames of the 30fps video. So, at the final, the frame rate of the animation will be 7.5fps. 12 fps is too many for me at the moment because I am not gonna finish this 3 minutes long animation by the deadline. I had tested 6fps animations of toprock and it was all right so 7.5fps should have no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment