Cross Course Crit

We held the first cross course crit of this academic year on 18/11. The event consisted of small mixed-year groups presenting their first term experiences to each other. We were asked to
produce a single A4 illustrated, presentation ‘poster’ what sums up what we have done so far. And this is my poster.

I presented to my group with this poster. The images in the poster are the works I have done so far. Most of them were already mentioned in this blog except that little breakdancing figure and I am not going to talk about it in this blog.

The first cross course crit was pretty useful because I think many people received very helpful feeback. Andrea even said that this event should be held once a month. I asked them where I could buy some nice and cheap LED light that I could use for the Break-Light project. They gave me some good and helpful suggestions. Additionally, when we were sharing each other’s works, people would work harder after they saw the great works from other classmates. It probably doesn’t work to everyone, but it works to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment