Creative Transit Meeting

We just had a meeting at Cavendish Bar where is the place for our exhibition. Luckily, I found a place to put my paper work, where is one of the slots in the following images. The kind boss of the bar lets me move the heads so I can use those slots. Oh! I will only need to use one of them.


I had also been taking some snap shots to test out the cheap cheap China made CCTV lens 35mm f1.7 on my Nex 5. This is a C mount manual camcorder lens but people found it can be used on M34 and Nex series cameras with a suitable adapter. It is not only cheap, but also it has a large f1.7 aperture which creates a very shallow depth of view. That is why this lens has been popularly used in Hong Kong and China recently.

Bang! Captured the bee with manual focusing.

The shallow depth of view. The resolution at the edges of the lens is pretty low but I like the effect.

Lady's underwear.

Another shallow depth of view shot. The bokeh is not bad.

Quite serious pinch distortion, but it is acceptable from a £20 lens.






No comments:

Post a Comment