The Second Black & White Film

I am going to share some images from my second roll of Black & White film which was Ilford HP5 400 again. I will try more different films to see their difference. The next B&W one will be Kodak T-Max 400. I am glad that I am getting better to use the darkroom now and work much faster than before I was but I am still a little bit nervous working there. This time, when I was in the darkroom, I put my film which was rolled on the barrel to the stopper first, I was so lucky I realised so quick, take it out immediately and put it to the developer, finally that fault didn't affect the photos.

I am still using film cameras for snapshots only at the moment. However, when I get used to use them, I will do something different.

A big boy doing his crochet.


Monty sleeping in the studio.


Get your butt in here!


I took this image of James with the light on my mobile shining on his face at my friend's brightnessless flat.


When every time I walk passed here, I take pictures of the reflection.


It was not taken in a situation of lights but I love the walkway of leaves.


The weather is cold and heater have to be on.


Compare with a fungus lens and a clean lens.


Tried to capture the cloud in Manchester on that day.


Andrea in Albert Dock in Liverpool, I think this is a very lovely photo.

I didn't except I would spend more time to scan the films with the Nikon film scanner than the first time I did. While I was waiting the images transferring to my memory stick, I looked around the Mac suite and saw about 8-10 Epson scanners in the suite are all able to scan films. It was 7:00pm. I started the scanning at 3:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment