Rice Animation


There are how I set up the equipments on the floor in my room to make a rice animation. First, I used a tripod to fix my camera in a position. As rice is white, I chose a large scale black paper for the background. Additionally, I needed a lamp to shine on the area. All of the things were set up as the equipments in the animation suite but the only difference was mine could not transfer pictures to the computer immediately. That caused more difficulty and a little inconvenience while I was making the animation.

The first two Chinese words have two meanings in Cantonese. In writing, it is 'rice moving', but it should be "don't move" when people say these two word.





Actually, the procedure was not easy because rice is so small and difficult to be made shapes. In the middle of the video, I already changed the way to make the animation. The way was like some artists doing sand drawings. I found that was much easier to control the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment